Federal, state, and local tax incentives can be a vital part of financing your next project.
- Energy: Federal and state tax incentives for installing and operating certain energy generation projects.
- Historical Rehabilitation & Preservation: Up to 20% in federal tax credits for rehabilitation of historic structures, supplemented by state and local incentives. Other preservation-related benefits include tax deductions for conservation easements and maintenance of historic building exteriors.
- New Markets: A 39% tax credit for investments in low-income community businesses.
- State & Local Investment Credits: State and local governments offer a variety of tax incentives for investment in particular locations and industries.
- Passive Activity & At-Risk Limitations: We help developers and investors navigate the passive activity and at-risk rules to make the incentives work for individuals and pass-through entities.
- Tax Equity Financing: We help developers and investors structure and document “tax equity” investments.